- Beware Geeks Bearing Gifts
- If you are using RealNetwork's RealDownload, Netscape/AOL Smart Download, or NetZip Download Demon utilities your downloads are being tracked. The url of the file you are downloading and your computer's name and your IP address are being sent to the mother company.
- News Posts are Forever
- Have you ever wished you could take back something you said in a moment of emotion? If so you'd better think twice before posting in a newsgroup. Those messages are archived forever.
- Telephon.ini & 0014:00007638
- One night I spent 7 hours in a living hell. Something went wrong with my internet connection such that every time I clicked on an internet link I got the following. "Rundll32. This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. Rundll32 caused an invalid page fault in module TAPI.DLL at 0014:00007638"
- Reinstalling Windows 98
- This would be a handy page for anyone anticipating a reinstallation of Windows 98 to consider.